People differ in their intellect, character, talents and sensitivities. But all are equal in the very basis of their bond with G-d: their intrinsic commitment to Him. So while every individual contributed to the making of the various components of the Sanctuary in accordance with his or her individual capacity, regarding the foundation of the Sanctuary it is said (Exodus 30:15), "The rich shall not give more, and the poor shall not give less, than the half of a shekel..."
The Lubavitcher Rebbe
- Sat, February 25, 2017 - 9:00am - 9:25am
- Sat, February 25, 2017 - 9:30am - 11:30am
- Sun, February 26, 2017 - 10:00am - 12:00pm
- Thu, March 2, 2017 - 8:30am - 9:30am
- Fri, March 3, 2017 - 6:30pm - 7:00pm